Monday, April 18, 2011

Nobody's Hero - Guest Mix + Interview



We would like to proudly present our first interview and guest mix by Nobody's Hero. Some time ago we posted his dj set 'Disco Never Go Wrong'. We really loved it. After we checked his profile on soundcloud it occured to us that he also makes a very good tunes. We've decided to take a chance and ask him for an interview and guest mix for us. Below you can check how it turned out.


Maybe at the beginning tell us where are you from, what's your full name, how old are you?

My name is Pál Tamás, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Hungary.

How did you come up with your nickname Nobody's Hero?  

I thought of my name with my cousin and he said: Nobody's Hero and I liked it.

How did your adventure with music started? Do you attend some music school? Or did you learn everything by yourself?

Everything started when I spoke with my good friend Shawn Mac.
He showed me a lot of things about producing and I owe him with a huge thanks!
By the way I want to say big thanks to Holic because his mix was the first Nu Disco mix that I heard and he showed me what really is Nu Disco.

You are dj and producer. But what takes more of your time?

I'm a producer and I learn Djing now. Yeah, I make mixes but I'm not a Dj yet.

What do you prefer being dj or producer?

Producer.

How did your cooperation with Nu Indee and Spiritsoul labels started?

I spoke with Lazercat and we thought we make a collab on a track.
We showed it to Pierre (He is the A&R Manager of Nu Indee) and he liked it and released it.
After that I started my own tracks and uploaded them to Soundcloud and Phunktastike (Owner of Spiritsoul) liked it a lot. The EP is out now on Beatport.

Do you work on any music project right now?

I have started lots of new track but haven't finished them yet.

Is there any production of yours that you are proud most?

Yes! It's called "Magical Sunset"
I think its my best track. You can listen to it on my Soundcloud.

Is there any club in your city where are you playing or maybe you are resident in one? And if we will be once time in your city what place you will recomend us for best party?

I'm not playing because i'm not a Dj yet. But soon...

Do you have any tracks that you can always listen to, that puts a smile on your face and makes you feel better?

Top 3 tunes right now for you ?


Do you have any hobbies/passions except music?

Football, driving, training.


Thanks Pál for your answers and your time.
We'll keep our eyes on your career and new productions of you.


And here is guest mix:

Nobody's Hero - The Beat Storehouse Guest Mix by TheBeatStorehouse

Tracklist:

1.Moullinex - Tear Club 

2.Chris Nemmo - Renovate 
3.Max Essa - El Pilota 
4.Eli Escobar - Oslo 
5.Poolside - Do You Believe (Original Mix) 
6.Max Essa - White Shoes Blue Dreams (Marbella Remix) 
7.Polygon Palace - Tokyo Getaway (Tornado Wallace Remix) 
8.Ecce - Heat [Proper Heat Remix] 
9.Toomy Disco - The Wait 
10.Kolombo - Passin' Me By

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.