Thursday, May 19, 2011

Monarchy - Summer Mix



Sun is totally shining over Warsaw and the weather forecasts says it will be over 25⁰C.
So I think maybe it’s time for the first Summer Mix today. This one is prepared by Monarchy and consisted of really great tracks. Some of them where posted here. And to be honest this one woke me up a little bit during my lazy day in office, or maybe it's coffe ;)

Monarchy Summer Mix by Monarchy

Tracklist:

Yuksek - On A Train (The Magician remix)
Monarchy - I Won't Let Go (Bag Raiders remix)
Mitzi - All I Heard (Cassian remix)
Slice and Soda - Year of the Dragon (Villa remix)
Whirlpool Productions - From Disco To Disco (Les Rhythmes Digitales remix)
Hercules and Love Affair - Painted Eyes (Moonlight Matters remix)
Monarchy - Maybe I'm Crazy (DiskJokke remix)
Felix Da Housecat - Elvis
Kelis - Acappella (Monarchy remix)
Master Shortie - Back to the 80's (Monarchy remix)
Mike Balance - Energy
Fenech Soler - Stop and Stare (Manhattan Clique remix)
Pacific! - Unspoken (Alex Gopher and Pierrick Devin remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.